Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service Scholarships are a chance for you to help you achieve your aspirations in the future. A top university and a an efficient scholarship program like this can aid in furthering your education. Charles Sturt University Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service Scholarship, Australia 2022-23 is now open to students from the United States.
The scholarship is for Bachelor level program(s) within the fields of Rehabilitation Studies Nursing and Occupational Therapy Health Sciences, Physiotherapy, Social Work, Dental Sciences and Radiation in Charles Sturt University. The scholarship expires on the 2 2nd of February, 2022.
Charles Sturt University – About
Charles Sturt University is Australia’s largest regional university, offering an a variety of master, undergraduate, and distance-learning study courses.
Why Charles Sturt University? The school provides top-quality educational facilities, and a great education centre for students who want to excel in their academics. In Charles Sturt University, you can improve your abilities that will help you succeed when you enter the workforce.
Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service Scholarship – Summary
- Funding Type: Partial Funding
- Awarding Institution: Charles Sturt University
- Study Level: Bachelor
- The areas of study include: Health Sciences, Nursing, rehabilitation studies, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy Social Work and many more
- Eligible Students: Domestic Students
- Country: Australia
- Deadline: 02/02/2022
The programs listed below are available for students studying under this scholarship:
- Rehabilitation studies
- Health Sciences
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Work
- Dental Sciences
Benefits of Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service Scholarship
The recipients of the Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- The program will offer scholarships to students who are the most successful in their studies. complete their studies in Australia for the academic sessions 2022/2023.
Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service Scholarship – Eligibility
- Eligible Nationalities:Australia
To be the first 1st year:
- Bachelor of Health & Rehabilitation Science
- Bachelor of Health Science (Food & Nutrition)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Mental Health)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine
- Degree in Bachelor of Human Services (with specializations)
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Dental Science
- Master of Medical Radiation Science (with specializations)
- Bachelor of Oral Health (Therapy & Hygiene)
- Bachelor of Psychology
- A person who is a part in the AWAHS service zone (about 100km around Albury-Wodonga).
- Verification of Aboriginality.
- Candidates should have a good academic history.
How to Apply for Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service Scholarship
To be eligible for the Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service Scholarship, follow the instructions given in the following:
- Read through every scholarship you plan to apply for and make sure you’re eligible
- Awards for scholarships may require additional responses, including essays
- Follow our five suggestions to improve your application
- Before you start, complete your scholarship award profile. This will allow you to apply for multiple scholarships more efficient because certain fields will be pre-populated on your application.
Before you send the application form, be sure that you’ve included the following information the following to submit your application
- Up to date resume
- ATAR or something similar (If you’ve left school within the last year)
- Current GPA (Continuing students only)
- Please choose one of the following options if your selection criteria are Local Government Areas (LGA):
- Electricity bill
- The phone bill
- Rates notification
- School records
Each Scholarship Will Require a Separate Application
- Before you begin, you must complete your profile for scholarships. This will allow you to apply for multiple scholarships more efficient because certain fields will be prepopulated on your application.
- Before you submit your application ensure you’ve added the following information with your form.
- You must be included copies of your online application. Then, you must upload them in PDF or DOC formats.
- Submissions are now open . They will close at 9:00 am on 2 2 February 2022.
To inquire further about the Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service Scholarships, please visit their web site for the scholarship..
Are you not interested in this particular award? Find more scholarships on this page.