University of Southern Queensland is happy to announce this CSIRO Data61 PhD scholarships for students who plan to study in Australia. All international and domestic students are invited to apply. The award is made for PhD or higher program(s) for all courses offered at the University of Southern Queensland. The application for the scholarship will end on November 5 the 5th. 2021.
University Of Southern Queensland – About
The University of Southern Queensland also is known as USQ is a regional university that is located at Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia. It has three university campuses located in Toowoomba, Springfield, and Ipswich. It offers courses in a variety of areas, including law, health and the sciences, engineering business, education, as well as the arts.
The school was established in 1969 and was named an institution known as the Darling Downs campus of the Queensland Institute of Technology. The year was 1970 and the school was offering study programmes for the rural Queensland and other international communities.
USQ is known as having the most extensive Japanese-styled garden in all of Australia. The largest solar-powered car park, as well as a library that is surrounded by rainforest as well as waterbodies. The University was awarded the International Green Gown award in 2017 for its strategy to sustainability that focuses on renewable energy, water conservation and waste reduction as well as the incorporation sustainability into its strategic planning.
CSIRO Data61 PhD Scholarships – Summary
- Funding Type: Partial Funding
- Awarding Institution: University of Southern Queensland
- Study Level: PhD
- Available Courses: All Subjects
- Eligible Students: Domestic Students, International Students
- Location: Australia
- Deadline: 11/05/2021
Benefits of CSIRO Data61 PhD Scholarships
The winners of CSIRO Data61 Ph.D. Scholarships are going to enjoy the following benefits:
- Allowance amounting to AUD $28,854 based upon the base rate of 2022 and/or additional the scholarship amount in the amount of AUD $10,000 per year.
- Total tuition costs for the duration of six sessions (full-time equivalent).
- International applicants are allocated an Research Training Program (RTP) Fees Offset Place. However, those from abroad will be granted the International Fees Research Scholarship.
- Support for operating costs of around $5,000 in funding for learning and development for the duration of the award to support your future research and career.
- Access to world-class research resources as well as top-quality tools, aids and resources to help you bring your research to reality
- Enjoy the benefits of an inclusive society where the diverse range of individuals views, experiences, and experiences are valued and you can use your talents to tackle the world’s most complex issues.
Eligibility for CSIRO Data61 PhD Scholarships
To be qualified to be considered for CSIRO Data61 PhD Awards The applicant must fulfill the following requirements:
- Eligible Countries: All
- Candidates must hold an undergraduate Degree or equivalent degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (First Class Honors or equivalent).
- The applicant must have applied or currently registered for their Ph.D. in the USQ. USQ.
- They must be Australian residents, New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, or international students who are already in Australia.
- They must not be beneficiaries of a similar amount of support, which gives an additional benefit of 75 percent of the student’s stipend rate. They should begin or continue with the Ph.D. in 2022.
- They should have demonstrated expertise and experience using deep and machine learning models. They should also have demonstrated expertise in the use of relevant models for implementations.
- They should be able to demonstrate their manuscript or research proposals capabilities, along with an actual experience of submitting peer-reviewed research publications published in top deep and machine learning institutions.
How to Apply for CSIRO Data61 PhD Scholarships
To apply for CSIRO Data61 PhD Scholarships, you must follow the following guidelines:
- Interested persons should contact Associate Professor Rajib Rana (Rajib.11******89b@8***a.com) ASAP.
- For your application, ensure that you have copies of the following information:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Qualifications for education (testamur or academic transcripts) for every postgraduate and undergraduate prizes).
- Research papers or presentations
- Documentation that confirms citizenship or current presence in Australia.
- Award applications must be made through Data61 portal of the CSIRO Data61 portal.
For more information about the award and apply to join USQ Please visit the official website.
Aren’t interested in this specific award? Find more scholarships on this page.