Engineering Processable Research Scholarships is willing to support PhD students working on the development of an extremely flexible and strong hydrogel with self-healing capabilities. It is the University of Sydney is pleased to receive both domestic and international students’ proposals for the academic year 2021/2022.
Candidates who are applying for an PhD study course at the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney are qualified to submit this application. Scholars who qualify are those who possess the required academic qualifications as well as an application for the RTP scholarship in addition. A tuition cost and an allowance for each month will be given to selected students.
University of Sydney – About
The University of Sydney is a government-owned research institute of higher education that is ranked 38 the in the QS Global World Rankings and 27 7th in the list of Best Global Universities. The university is committed to the belief that education is available to everyone and that leadership should be used to enhance the lives of all people and the communities it serves. University of Sydney has eight faculties of study and universities that offer Master, Bachelor and Doctoral degrees.
Why the University of Sydney? It is the University of Sydney is a world-renowned university consistently being ranked among the top 50 universities around the globe to be a world leader in research, education as well as student experience and employability of graduates. The university is renowned in its research and teaching, and is extremely committed to supporting students throughout the course of their time to University of Sydney. University of Sydney.
Engineering Processable Research Scholarships – Summary
- Awarding Institution:University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Study Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award Type: Tuition and Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: Domestic and International
- Location: Australia
Eligibility for Engineering Processable Research Scholarships
In order to become eligible to receive Engineering Processable Research Scholarships applicants must meet the conditions as follows:
- Eligible Countries:Australian national students and other foreign applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Courses that are eligible:Full-time PhD program at the Faculty of Engineering can be considered for.
- Candidates must be granted an unconditional admission offer to pursue permanent PhD within the Faculty of Engineering.
- Candidates who are interested must hold an at least an honors degree.
- The applicants need to be eligible to apply to be considered for the RTP scholarship.
How to Apply for Engineering Processable Research Scholarships
For those who wish to apply for the Engineering Processable Research Scholarships be sure to follow the steps below:
- How to Apply Application: Applicants must login on the portal of the university to apply for the PhD program of their choice. Scholarship applications should be submitted here along with an RTP application for scholarships that is why international and domestic applicants have to submit separate applications.
The students must provide these documents in the university
- Personal declaration
- Academic transcripts
- Motivational statement
- Admission PrerequisitesApplicant must possess at least an honours grade (first-class or upper second class) (or equivalent) in the field of polymer engineering or Chemistry or in a related subject.
The applicants are required to provide scores from the following English test of proficiency in English:
- IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 96
- PTE Academic – 68
Benefits of Engineering Processable Research Scholarships
Beneficiaries of Engineering Processable Scholarships will receive the following benefits:
- The applicants who are successful will receive the yearly stipend that is comparable to the University Sydney’s Research Training Program (RTP) amount (indexed at the 1st of January each year) for a period of three years, contingent upon good academic performance.
- International students will also receive academic fees during the course of twelve months.
- A tuition cost and an allowance per month will be provided to selected students.
For more information on Engineering Processable Scholarships go to the official website.
Are you not interested in this particular award? Check out more scholarships on this page.