For the most prestigious education available in Australia, Offshore Online International Bursary is an excellent chance for students from all over the world. This program is supported with the help of Offshore Online Bursaries sponsored by the La Trobe University in Australia. This program is designed for the academic session 2022/2023.
Students from emerging countries who are enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate course on La Trobe are all welcome and eligible to apply for these scholarship grants. The program offers them an increase in tuition of 35 percent.
La Trobe University – About
La Trobe University is a government-run research institute of higher education located in Melbourne. It is a part of the world’s top 400 universities. It was established in 1964, making it the third 3rd school in Victoria in Australia and also the 12 the largest university in the entire state of Australia. It is aimed at ensuring that they can improve their university in order to deal with problems of the moment and remain relevant and viable in the wake of the norm following the unexpected epidemic.
The university is the largest metropolitan campus that you can find in Australia covering more than 267 acres. There are two additional major campuses within the region of Victorian cities of Bendigo and in the twin cities that border each other, Albury-Wodonga. There are two regional campuses located in Shepparton and Mildura as well as a city campus located in the Melbourne CBD along with one in Sydney.
La Trobe has a rich range of faculties which are well-known and tackle certain of the most important problems. It also has a Career Ready Advantage Program with notable employers to ensure that the students receive the right amount of help when they are looking for jobs.
Application Deadline:31 st March 2022
Offshore Online International Bursary – Summary
- Awarding Institution: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Study Level:Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award Value: 35% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligibility Nationality: International
Offshore Online International Bursary – Eligibility
To be eligible for the Offshore International Online Bursary applicants must satisfy the following requirements listed below:
- Eligible Countries:Students who are citizens or permanent residents of any other nation other than Australia and New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable ProgramsAll degrees, whether undergraduate or postgraduate are available to all students at La Trobe.
- All applicants must be fresh students, new, or continuing students from abroad who are learning online from offshore due to closings across border lines.
- All applicants are required to be self-funded students.
- Every applicant must be online, and they must be from outside the country.
Offshore Online International Bursary – Benefits
Participants in the Offshore Online International Bursary will be provided with the benefits listed below:
- The grant will allow for 35% of the tuition fees for any postgraduate or undergraduate course completed by the applicants.
Offshore Online International Bursary – How to Apply
To be eligible for the Offshore Online International Bursary, be sure to follow the steps below:
- Make sure to use this official portal online developed by the university to allow international students to submit an application. All applicants will be automatically assessed for these scholarships.
The applicants are expected to submit the following documents to the school:
- The Graduate Certificate program is crucial.
- Master’s degrees are required to obtain a certificate.
- A certified copy of the visa application must be supplied.
- Submit your academic transcript or academic record
- Personal statement to be submitted
- Submit high school certificate
- A an extensive CV
- Admissions conditions:Offshore Online International Bursary applicants must meet requirements for international applicants to admission prerequisites from the institution.
Candidates have to submit scores from the tests listed below: English proficiency tests for language proficiency:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- Pearson Test of English Academic -58
- TOEFL Internet-Based -79
- CAE/CPE – 176
Foreign students who are about to start either the postgraduate or undergraduate programs of La Trobe University online are eligible to apply for these scholarship opportunities.
For more information regarding Offshore Online International Bursary, go to the official website.
Are you not interested in this particular award? Find the other scholarship opportunities here.